Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Missing You

Last night I think about my father.  I’m not getting used to it, that he’s in our Lord right now.  I can’t shake the feeling of loneliness.  I am missing him especially during family occasions.  I will tell them that it’s his favourite, Papa wants that food, and he used to ask me to cook that. 




I just wish I have more time.  He knew that I am buying more time, I was once told him that.  But he’s gone now and I know he misses us too.  And I terribly missing all the laughter we had the jokes and the never ending stories.  His birthday will be on July.  I know he will be happy seeing us cooking his favourite foods that day.  We miss you, Papa. 


 Taken during Papa's birthday last 2009.  

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: