Powered by Blogger.
RSS

God's blessings


Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change - James 1:17

September is almost up.  And this month is quite overwhelming.  God is good.  He blessed our family with another bundle of joy this year.  He keeps us healthy and well. I was promoted at work and we got our new car at last.  After so much planning, budgeting and everything, hubby and I decided that its time to have it. 

But what keeps me busy nowadays is the upcoming christening of our daughter.  I was planning this for months because I don’t want to cram anymore.  I already made the arrangements for the catering services, we paid for the down payment and as well as the reservations of the function hall at the Malate Catholic Church.  It was a familiar place for us since Nate was baptized there 4 years ago and also used one of their function halls.  I’m glad they didn’t raise the fee even after so many years.  It was very convenient for us that after the ceremony, the reception area is just a few steps away from the church.  I hate to see our visitors travelling under the rain or the scorching heat of the sun. So a few additional expenses is just okay with us considering the convenience it will give.

I already finalized with the cake and cupcakes designs.  I have so many additional designs for the cupcakes and cakes and I’m happy that my contacts will gladly do it.  She even gave me discounts on the delivery charge. I'm their favorite customer :)  I’m still waiting for their bank details though.

I’m still thinking on Resha’s souvenirs, I don’t want the usual souvenirs that you can put on display above your tv rack but something cute and edible.  Well, I still have few more weeks to think about it. 

The dresses, shoes and head dress of Resha are complete now.  And I’m so excited for her to put it on at  her big B.

Come to think of it, I’m more excited than anyone else.  And I will be exhausted before, during and after the event but knowing that Resha’s will finally be a Christian, it’s the best feeling in the world. 
So, thank you so much Lord.  I can’t thank you enough for giving us our precious kids.






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: