Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Overthinking

 

How do you battle emptiness? The sudden sadness that creeps within you and makes your heart flutter and renders you immobile.

I tried diverting my time in what we call decluttering our endless old clothes and unusable things but the moment you stops, then the feelings went back again. I can’t think even a happy thought right now. I’m so sad.

Was I thinking too much? Was I worried that a transfer of site from our current work may mean I need to resign?  Because it is way too far from our house, and I know I can’t handle the travel by commute. Was I affected of my colleague’s sickness? Was I badly needing a miracle to stop overthinking?

I keep on praying to God that in times like this, may He be my cane to remain standing amidst the storms that coming my way.

There will always be a silver lining





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: