Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Tag Number One

Got this from Milet:


Never in my life have I been:
tried to swim deeper than 6feet


The one person who can drive me nuts is:
somebody whose mindset is way above the galaxy

High school is (was):
the funniest,wackiest and hilarious moments in my life

When I’m nervous:
i pray and talk to my husband

If I were to get married right now my Maid of Honor would be:
well, when i got married my younger sister was the Maid of Honor

My hair is:

black. straight (thanks to Freshaire) and long

When I was 10:
being transfered to a new house and place was one hell of an adjustments

Last Christmas:
my haney gave me a Guess wallet and waited for our inaanaks to come.

I should be:
waiting for my husband to arrived fror dumaguete but then for the 3rd time he texted me that their flight is delayed due to typhoon Mina

The happiest recent events were:
my haney is coming home!!!

By this time next year:
that we already have our most awaited baby! (pray! pray! pray!)

My current gripe is:
my father has a pneumonia and we will admit him to the hospital anytime now (still waiting for him from Ilocos)..help us to Pray for his speed recovery...

I have a hard time understanding:
that this is maybe in God's plan for us... be patient....

There’s this girl I know who:
texted me that shes pregnant and i died (huwaaaahh) she just married 3months ago...

You know I like you when:
were having those conversations that means a lot to me...

If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be:
My hubby of course.

Take my advice:
at the end of the rainbow theres a pot of gold

Something that I really want to buy is:
a lagermania oven

If you visited the place I was born:
you would ask me how was it to live and grew up in Nayong Pilipino

I plan to visit:
Bohol!

I’d stop my wedding if:
something really bad come up...

The world could do without:
the seven deadly sins

I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than:
eiwww!!! i have no plans in joining fear factor (Phil. edition) 

Most recent thing I’ve bought myself:
a clothes from Bayo

Most recent thing someone else bought me:
a shoes

This morning I:
woke up at the wrong side of the bed, alone, and having stomach cramps (argggh!)


I’m going to pass this to: let me think first...(hehehe)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: