Powered by Blogger.
RSS

HEATH LEDGER

It's been a while... i suffered from a massive fever, colds and cough attack....as in drugstores really benefited during my sickness days... but, i feel okay now, but still, with tolerable colds.. its always been the weather.. or maybe i badly need to take vitamin C.


but the thing is... its been such a loss in the demise of one of my favorite Hollywood actor, Heath Ledger... my husband knows how i really collected vcd's of his movies and even watched it in cinemas. as i open the Internet and flash on my screen of Heath found dead last Jan 22 , my first uttered words were "my, goodness!" he was such a fine young man with a great life ahead... and it really saddened me and immediately emailed my husband about it...

now, i browse the Internet for the latest of Heath Ledger... all i can say, is you may rest in peace...you will always be remembered and i will still go and watch you in the batman sequel as the Joker and you will always be my favorite. God bless your soul.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: