Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Some Things I should be Proud of....

Monday again, and the last day of March... we had a problem on our we-roam so, i can't post here from home...

Me, my husband and Mico just had our weekend blast from our family home in Laguna.. got to see new car of my sister, which we happily joy ride around the subdivision area and finally, we see how good her driving skills was... well, fair enough for me...we went to the club house to fetch the kids and all from their swimming spree and shes the one driving... I'm really happy for her, finally, one of her dream to own a car finally came true.. 

Sunday night, one of the MicKeeperz, Sally, texts us that Malou passed the Bar Exams! Wow, she really is that good! and she must be very very happy as we are so proud and happy for her.. I now have a attorney for a friend (hehehe, discount, Malou!) Congrats Malou!




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: