Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Never Give Up


As days passed by, weeks, and moving up to two months now,  I’m already feeling the emptiness inside of me.  The bitterness of what caused this is suddenly and slowly creeping back that my heart feels heavy again.  I should have managed my time, I should have a plan, I should have chosen the job I wanted to be before leaving.  Is this the prize I have to pay for? By genuinely helping? By giving someone countless chance to change but instead get back to me just because the lies permanently reside in his heart and he wanted revenge? Is this the prize I have to painstakingly endure because I want to protect my family from someone who verbally abusing them?


I must move on.  And when I ever feel the pain again, I always pray to God to help me and help me to forgive so I can forget.  It’s not an easy task.  I will always remember what they did to me, but it’s the first step, to acknowledge the hurt.  To challenge yourself that no matter what you do, there will always someone who will hurt you, who will happily see you falling down.  But amidst all the struggles now, God will always give His hand to help me get up. 




All I have to do is to believe that this too shall pass.  That someone out there still believe and are willing to help me.  And I thank God for them.  I will always be grateful to God that He is giving me a glimpse of hope. That I have to learn to wait patiently and wait for my chance. God will never give up on me so I will bear in mind that giving up is not an option This is not how my story will end. 



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: