Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Two Kinds of Pains

" One day, I might not able to run anymore, but that day, is not today"


I cried because my emotions are overflowing I can’t even breath.  I’m overly sensitive these days. But when someone think you are not giving your best and the mistakes from the past was being rubbed to your wounded heart, I think crying is the best way to let it flow.


Who wants to feel that you don’t belong? I don’t want to hear someone says I am not doing my job.  It hurts the hell out of me.  I think not only that it was a slap to my bleeding heart, but it’s against what I believe in.   


But then again, I deserve it.  I have those moments before that I know will hunt me because I came from the other team.  And sometimes, commands responsibility sucks.  So, after I let it out, a colleague reminds me that maybe it happens because I need to step up, and I need to show what I am capable of.  I know I must think that it was just a challenge and forget the negative vibes.  And the moment that I seize it, I will show them I deserve to be on this team. 

So, cheer up, myself ๐Ÿ˜Š I already cry it out (well, silently) and then it’s time to let it go.

I’ve read someone that everyone must choose one of two pains: The Pain of Discipline and the Pain of Regret

What would you choose?


Anyways, my big birth day is tomorrow.  I deserve to be happy at least once a year ๐Ÿ˜Š


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: