Powered by Blogger.
RSS

HURTING

Hay, my Friday is bad, as in really bad. My left ear hurt again and its getting worst. I've been though this long long time ago and its called Otitis Media, an infection or inflammation in the middle ear. Common in the children with flu, colds and tonsillitis but can affect also the adult, like me! huwaaahh!! The first time i had this, i was absent for 2 weeks in the office, it affected my tongue ( i can't eat solid foods) and it really hurts like hell! =(

I called our health card coordinator and good thing he has schedule tom in his clinic but the EENT schedule is MWF only, so i'll be absent on Monday. Hay, i can't work properly now that my left ear is throbbing as if someone is pinching my ear that hard.

I take a medicine now but like this, it really needs an antibiotic.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: