Powered by Blogger.
RSS

RANTINGS

Right now, I'm officially missing our old office in Libis, we find our new place here very inconvenient for us (for now) and I'm having a hard time concentrating. There are much to be done. No individual trash can, no toilet tissues, no handwash, no pantry, no microwave, it is hot in my place, and my packed lunch... it was cold, their canteen is congested, we need to do the log in and out in the admin area from the other warehouse, you always have to pass the (body searching) lady guard even if you just need to pee! Our lady bosses are so annoying, they rejected my supplies requests. Gosh, i have so many reasons to rant but work is work and i have to do it.

The only thing I'm happy about is that i can be at home 1 hour earlier than my usual travel time before in Libis. That's the consolation i got from being here but i really want my life in our old office. There's no life here, its purely warehouses. How can I conduct our Christmas party? birthday celebrations? food are not allowed here. Hay, it's so sad.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: