Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Our New Place

We are now here in our NEW warehouse! grabe, mess are everywhere! and here i am, the 2nd one to have a connection and here I am blogging my heart out =) I was supposed to post our pictures when we had our overnight last Friday to Saturday but my hubby's we-roam really don't want to give me an access.

Last Friday, we worked right after our office hours till Saturday afternoon and i'm telling you.. i don't want to do it again! All we want is to finish the job so we can sleep.. my body was aching and when i reached home, I slept straight till 2am till the call of nature wake me up..and my hubby told me to eat even a bread and milk and i sleep again till 11:30 in the morning.

And just today, security guards here are so strict that they are not allowing us to have our ordered jollibee lunch inside our offices. Grrr.. we are so hungry and was only allowed after our manager called them.

Hmmm... but anyways, I will posts some pictures tomorrow. And for the meantime, I'll help them first.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: