Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Nature's reflection


I had a time to reflect on the beauty of the surroundings in my father’s place in the province of Ilocos Sur.  After his burial ceremony, I walked around just to be alone with my camera.  I can’t help but felt empty knowing we were there because Papa died.  We used to be there before just to unwind and take a short vacation and enjoy the beautiful beaches. 




I have the privilege to take some beautiful shots of the nature and felt a moment of peace in my heart.   I will always go back to this place because here lays my dearest father.  He wished when we had a heart to heart talk few years back that he wants this place to be his final resting place and it came true.  I miss you, Papa.  I'll always will.









  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: