Powered by Blogger.
RSS

All Too Well - A COVID 19 survivor story

 

I had a COVID 19 infection last March 31, 2021.  At first, I had a slight fever merely days before and I thought, it can’t be COVID.  I take necessary precautions while at work or going out for a grocery shopping, I almost stay at home because that our company mandated for the support group.  I only went to work once or twice weekly and when its necessary.  I wear mask, face shield, carry tons of alcohol with me and practiced social distancing.  And most of all, I have no comorbidities, but I still get it.  So, can you blame me if I had to deny at first that it was COVID 19?  Nah, most of us would think that it’s just a common flu.

 

I want to share the experience so we can be all aware how dangerous this virus is.  I survived not being infected last year when its new and we also must transfer items to an external warehouse near my place as not to disrupt our business.  I must face new sets of people, settle to a shuttle services, as public transportation was not allowed, and I didn’t catch the virus.

 

Why now? Why me?

 

My next blogs would be my trip to memory lane when I am battling this deadly virus out of my system and while I’m still in the hospital.  Yes, I was admitted in a hospital for 15 days.  And will tell you some stories of courage, faith, beliefs, will, prayers, support and love. 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: