Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Long Haulers


My body is acting up on me again.  I don’t know how this post Covid symptoms will last but I know I’m not the only one.  I joined a group in FB about long haulers and it’s quite different now.  The new joiners are more and more young in ages and it is quite bothersome.

 

I only read their post and various comments but I never post.  I still have no courage to tell them about it but one thing for sure, we are all experiencing the same symptoms again and again.  Headaches, stuffy nose, shortness of breath, muscle pains, stomach acids, sometimes I think my internal organs area are in pain (it was dreadful to think about it), my body is twice having the pain 2 to 1 weeks before my monthly menstrual period. 

 

You know, I can’t tackle up this being a long hauler to everyone unless they experience being infected with COVID themselves.  They will understand because 1 or 2 problems in their body will likely occurs even they are been sick with just a mild and moderate one.  if you’re in a situation where we have been, you will know how it feels.  But if not, you will probably ask, "Why? You had it months ago! You mean you feel sick like this till now?"  I had to explain the long Covid syndrome over again.  It’s kind of sad and exhausting.

 

I told here before that we are 6 in our office that has contracted the COVID virus.  When and how it happens, no one knows. And we can’t blame everyone or me blaming my colleague how she/he is only mild or moderate and me ended up in a hospital for 15 days battling the severe pneumonia.  No one wants this.  No one wants to turn their life upside down and change the course of your life especially your lifestyle.   When we are all recovered one by one (thank God!) and we get to know what happens to us, that’s the time we found out that we have some symptoms that I think the virus left in our bodies.  Shortness of breath, brain fog, cough, stuffy nose is the common one.

 

Anxiety is the worst post Covid symptoms.  I feel so sad for all of us in the FB page of long haulers that we must deal with this every day.  And I pray to God to help us heal and those needed to be heal, I will always be grateful to God for giving me a second life.  He knows my family needed me.  I owe it to Him.  Praise be to God.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: