Powered by Blogger.
RSS

My eBay

I learned purchasing and ordering items at eBay when a friend of mine asked me if I want to have those character pillows that she is selling through eBay. I ordered a hello kitty fleece blanket that I gave to my sister --and that’s the start of my online buying habits.

Now, I checked on yet another Hello Kitty product that I can give to her this Christmas.

I saw some of the new items on my favorite seller and I bid for these items I know my sister will surely like.



This Hello Kitty hanging clock (brand new) that i bid for P119.00
And this Hello Kitty musical and revolving pencil case which i bid for only P71.00

And guess what--- I won! I'm so happy because i bid for these items when the bidding time is about to end. But the seller is not yet replying to my text messages. I should have deposit the payment when i still have a time.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: