Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Friday musing



How's my Friday so far?

It was raining hard (and till now) when I left home. And from the moment I ride the FX taxi, I knew, I will enter the danger zone going to the office – traffic. And I’m right, I'm 2 minutes late and this is the first time ever. I never had been late before even when we still have our office in Libis. I guess I under estimated the traffic power of Paranaque City.

I’m happy because Mr. G finally gave my blog a PR of 2! Hopefully with this, I can start having opps and reviews.

My sister text me to go to Laguna after work, she said my Uncle will have a barbecue party in the house and our neighbor allowed us to use their swimming pool and they decided to swim this night. My hubby is so excited =)

So, happy Friday blog friends! Enjoy your weekend!



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: