Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Reminiscing

Since the connections of my weRoam is so kind tonight, i take the opportunity to surf the net while waiting for hubby to arrive. Our office supplies was delivered in the office and the box of the bond papers are hard and it seems useful for all the extra papers of hubby here in our room so i brought it with me.

And as i checked on some papers and other things to be transfered to the boxes from the cabinet, i stumbled on the cards he gave me on every occasions we celebrated. It brings back memories on the days when he was courting me and giving me cards and flowers,in a very traditional ways. And until now, even on this high tech world, when greeting someones special day is through e-cards -- he sometimes gave me a card during special occasions with matching full length dedications and highlighter effects.

Next week we will be celebrating yet another milestone =) our wedding anniversary! And while reading the cards he gave me, I'm so glad knowing that we are still strong despite all the challenges we encountered.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: