Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Weekend Happenings

As Sunday is about to end, tomorrow will surely be another week of work-filled duties. My father had his check-up last Saturday and we went with him to get the lab results of Tatay (father-in-law). My sister joked that we should see the owner of San Juan de Dios Hospital in Pasay to get a family discount card because all of us in the family are their ever loyal patients.


My sister parked the car at the Chaplain's place (hehehe...)

See these kids ...Mico-playing the game boy, Vince - surfing games at the net, Aubrey- cleaning her toe fingers. They attended a birthday party that afternoon too.


And while I'm checking a better view for the kids photos, my sister's poodle dog was so curious and keeps on licking my foot. So i take a shot of his face and after he saw the flash he suddenly stop. He's so adorable and cute =)


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: