Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Our Special Trip

We finally made it to Pangasinan. And we went to Our Lady of Manaoag Church. It has been my fervent wish to hubby that we visit this blessed place and pray to give us the wish we are waiting for. We celebrated and ate our wedding anniversary cake and I’m happy that everyone stays awake till 12 o’clock strikes.


Mom, my eldest sister and my mother in law come with us and the initial plan was to travel at 5am but since all of us were tired and sleepless, we finished preparing our things at 6:30am. It was a long travel (4 hours) and there was no traffic since it’s an ordinary days.


The mass was about to finished when we arrived there. Vendors started to swarm us and really, they will never stop until you get an item from them. I never thought they will be like that.


After hearing the mass and we went to fall in line for us to touch the Blessed Virgin Mary’s statue at the back of the church upstairs and something in me feels like I’m fulfilled. I fulfilled one mission in my life and that is coming in that blessed place and prays that She will grant our wish. I know in my heart it will be soon.

We went to the church museum and we lighted a candle and we took some photos of the places around the church.


After we leave the place, we look for a place to eat where we ate the foods we prepared for that day. My hubby decided to go to Royal Duty Free in Subic Bay and again the first time that we cruised in SCTex (Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway) going there. We were impressed by the world class and modern four-lane toll way in addition to the breathtaking views. The road was perfect but the toll fee was not. We spent almost P1000 ($21.27) traveling going to Pangasinan and back.


What was great in this trip is that everybody is happy. Not only us who celebrated our 4th Wedding Anniversary and I know that we will always be this way for many years to come. I know hubby knew how much I really love him and I thank him for loving me for who I really am. We thank God that He really blesses us and never let us be down with problems coming our way.


Here are some pictures I took on our 1 day field trip =) I’ll post the beautiful sceneries I took one of these days.


our anniversary cake made by Red Ribbon (chocolate marjolaine)

reads from French Baker and Pizza hut

gifts from family

the Blessed Virgin Mary of Manaoag

with Ate Lhen, Nanay (mother in law), my Mom, hubby and me @ the church side

at the back of the Church

peace men! my mom and hubby's mom.

the sculptured image of Mama Mary by the tree trunk (impressive!)


after a little shopping at Subic's Royal Duty Free

dinner at Kenny Rogers at San Fernando, Pampanga.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 shared their thoughts:

Len said...

happy anniversary! more years of love to you and your hubby :)