Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Declared Holiday

Most of us are clamoring that it should be a declared holiday tomorrow but since it's not, then we should declare it upon ourselves and take a leave from work! Well, I'm one of them and because my stomach again is aching and I really don't know why or what happened or did I ate something bad for my intestines, I badly needed to rest.


We are all going to Laguna tonight and we are excited on the homeowners trick or treat and the scariest house contest in my mom's place. Hubby was able to borrow some scary stuffs in their office where they held a trick or treat for kids last week and it will surely add some scary look to our house. I wanted to give it a try since we knew that my mom's neighbor really spent lots of money just to dress up their houses and who knows? Maybe we can make it this time =)


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: