Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Wednesday Thoughts

First time that i went with hubby on a ride going to his office before i go to my office. He wake up early for they need to be in their Laguna office by 10am for their clients audit.

I have a check-up tomorrow in my OB and since her schedule is 1-4pm i'll be on leave at work. I hope everything will turn out fine now with all the medicines I'm taking to improve our chances.

I'm missing Mom. I visited her last Monday for she told me that she is sick with cough and flu and he sprained her left foot on his way up in a jeepney. I'm telling them not to allowed Mama to travel on her own now but she is very persistent whenever she's bored at home. I want to see her again and maybe asked her to be with me at the hospital tomorrow.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: