Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Office Stories

Rumors are every where! And this small office of ours is not an exemption. You can hear stories from different people and sometimes you don't know whats the real score. There are rumors that can really affect lives. Especially the nasty ones. I saw and knew some office mates resigning from their posts because of that. And it's really disappointing. You can't even explain yourself if that happens. I've been here for more than 5 years and people come and go... and so are their stories..

I just hope the recent rumors that spreads around here will reach the one concern. Because she's a she. A lady. And its quite alarming. We never though she can ever do that. And i know she don't want to be judge but she know that what she did is so wron. In people and in God's eyes. Because believing on something that you know from the start is wrong will never change the one you will hurt behind. You will never know the pain it caused them. And you'll swear it will never happen to you. How can you be love fulfilled knowing the cause of your happiness is their sorrow? Can you still both move on? Can you find fulfillment on the family that crumbles right in front of your eyes?


I myself was shocked when I confirmed the stories. And it really saddens me because I treated her as my younger sis and I am just an arm reach to enlighten her is she wants to.


I just hope she reads this. So she will know that there is still time.. God will always be there to guide us.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 shared their thoughts:

MiLeT said...

uy, naintriga ako jan ah. sino ba yan ha. gusto mo ako magsabi sa kanya ? haha!