Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Some bonding time

Mama (my mother) as i told in my previous posts really loves malling, shes 63 years old now but she never say no every time her children asked her if she wanted to go to the mall. I promised her last time that we will be going to SM to wait for the 50% discount in French Baker. And with the high prices of their breads, half price discount is worth waiting for. We meet at SM Sucat last night after work and my niece Aubrey joined in with his lola. After we got the number at French baker, we proceeded to eat at Lydia's Lechon as requested by mom and we chat while waiting for the time.

But honestly, I really love to spent some quality times with my mom. Eversince i got married, I miss being with them always. During the lowest days and when me and hubby are having some misunderstanding, i think of them. They are the one who made my life easier to handle. They are the one who gave me courage to move on and fight for what i believe in. My parents never judge me but they gave advise i know i will remember for life. You can talked whatever you want with them. They listened. We are not perfect but i know we are so lucky to have them.

Awww, i'm being too emotional! =) Surely, if she will asked to go again over and over to wait for the half price discount, i will lovingly do that for her.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: