Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Kids Fun

It's good to see kids playing around and doing their own stuffs and minding their own world. I was reminded of my good old days when 5 of us used to played hide and seek, tumbang preso, chinese garter and getting fresh fruits from my father's garden. Now... you'll see kids at the mall, in a place like Timezone.. so very high tech.

Reine, Vince and Mico tried the rope in Glorietta Activity Center and looking at them, I'm afraid the rope might split coz the boys are heavy and also Reine. And they never mind sweating around ....after playing, they asked me to buy them a french fries. Hmmm... yaya na, financier pa! =)




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 shared their thoughts:

MiLeT said...

ganyan talaga ang tita.

busy na ba kayo sa lipatan ha ?

nway got something for you

http://www.momiespace.com/2008/07/brillante-award.html