Powered by Blogger.
RSS

A New Route Home

Going to office in Libis is much more easier that heading home from Libis. I spent almost 2 hours going home and it doesn't feel good at all. I'm dead tired and I can't do much anymore.

I've heard of one service bus that travels from Libis to NAIA 3 in Villamor, Pasay. I never tried the CityLink buses since their terminal is quite far from our office location. But I'm dreading each day that I have to endure the traffic and it making me so sick. So, me and my other 2 office mates decided to give it a try yesterday. We waited in the shed for 15 minutes for the bus to arrive, though its nearing dark, the hot humid in the air made us irritated and impatient. Soon the bus came and we get up and found out that the bus is new and comfy. The fare is the same with the shuttle service i rode in everyday...P35.00.

Their route is within C5 passing through Market-Market! in Fort Bonifacio
And yes, its bearable with just one comment, the driver wants to pick up anybody on its way and that adds to the travel time. And yesterday, my stomach acids made me feel sick and uncomfortable that i thought I'm traveling forever.

But its okey. I will try to ride in again later and check the travel time i failed to do yesterday.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: