Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Due Date

I was so shocked this morning to find out the Meralco billing statement sticking out on the tv rack. It rush to my mind that i should pay before the due date and now, 5 days after and still unpaid! I went back to our room and wake up my hubby to remind him to go straight to Meralco near our place. How i wish he wouldn't forget about it.

Just as we plan to buy the house near my parents place in Laguna, i know Meralco bill is not the only one to bug me when due date nears. There's the cable, phone bill, water bill, association dues and many more.. but that's the part of having your own home. I know I'm good in handling our expenses and knows how to deal with it also. Well, we have to wait for what will happen next. For now, we should plan ahead and cross the bridge when we get there. Aja, Sagads!



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: