Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Wrong Side of the Bed

I woke up earlier this morning feeling dizzy... Its Monday and i can't believe i will go to work again... the feeling of it makes me want to jump back to bed and sleep beside my hubby. He's always been so lucky being a boss and having a flexi time at work... I wish i can extend my time too... =)

After walking out Chase around the area, the urged of going back to sleep strikes again and i don't feel like taking a bath.. but i need too and so i take my time in the bathroom only to find out that i'll be late at work ....

Laziness always accompanies me every Monday especially when i had a busy weekend and a tiring Sunday riding home from Laguna...I just wish i'll have a better sleep tonight.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: