Powered by Blogger.
RSS

My Man, My Husband, My Friend


As you celebrate your birthday today... let me thank you for being such a MAN for taking care of us and leading the way. Being my HUSBAND that is so kind and loving and sweet and doing everything for his wife. For being my FRIEND, for being there who listens to all my problems at work, in my family, and understanding my childlike moods...

What can i say? its seems it is my everyday birthday with you... =) but hey, its your day!! You've been working hard your whole life and we both wish that God may grant us what we've been longing to have for so many years now... As you celebrate your very special day, i wish you... very good health and more blessings from God and that all wish will come true and stay happy and corny =) 

Here's one song i always sing to you way back many years ago... i hope you still know the lyrics... I LOVE YOU!!!


Something In Your Eyes

There was a certain face

That filled a thousand nights

With all the sweetest dreams and promises

Of paradise

But that face was gone

When the dawn would come and steal you

Yet I still could feel you

Waiting just a kiss away

I'd surely know your face

When love would cast its spell

I'd recognize each curve and line of you

I knew it well

Now at last you're here and I can tell

(*) Something in your eyes it seems

Is all I've ever wanted

(And) Something in your smile for me

Is calling out my name

Your eyes, it seems,

Are mirrors of my dreams

In ways I can't explain

And my heart will never be the same

We never said a word

As if we'd always known

That through the bittersweet of waiting

We were not alone

Now we're close enough

For the touch of love to find us

Fantasies designed us

But they never really could

Begin to measure you

No pictures ever do

And as I watch you framed in sunlight

In a sky of blue

I know what my life's been leading to


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HANEY JHON!!!






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: