Powered by Blogger.
RSS

When Love Begins

Yesterday, i had a chance to meet my good 'ol micKEEPERZ friends at the premiere night of Anne and Aga's movie, When Love Begins... before that, i thought i couldn't come to Megamall because one of our friends who handles the tickets text me that the tickets for premiere nights are not for sale and they need 3 more passes to accomodate all of us.... i told her, i'll give way so she need not to worry anymore... but before 5pm, she text me again that she got hold of another 2 tickets and thats it... we all be going there!

The thought of standing in long line made be think i shouldn't be there.... i've seen lots of people in front of the cinema waiting for the stars of the movie. But im already there, theres no way i could back out, my friend put an extra efforts just to have those tickets...

I ready my digicam. I finally met Astrid, friend and ex-gf of Mickey Perz, when my friend introduce us, i thought she was just another forumer, but after her name sinked in my mind, i take a look at her and knew, she is indeed Astrid! hahaha! silly me... she is nice and cute at person...

Kevin and daddy John of PBB teen edition+ came and they are just in front of me not to snap a picture of them...hmmm... they are mucho guapito in fairness....

After 25 years of waiting... and after me and Che, walked and ducked back in front avoiding the event marshalls asking us to enter the movie house so we wouldn't block the stars way, they announce the entrance of Mickey with Dionne (fellow PBB2 hms)... surely enough, i took pictures as fast i could... those people are keep asking me to back off... oh, well!

And then i realized...i am too tired to watch the movie anymore.. so me and Che decided to went home even before the movie starts... but it was fun... i was never a fanatic, but you sometimes can't say no to your friends that are so good to you.. and a simple "hi" and wave from Mickey really made your day....



the premiere ticket of the movie
me, Che, Astrid and Banene

Mickey and Dionne

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: