Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Shaded

Lucky for us, tomorrow is Paranaque City Day! Meaning, it’s a special non-working holiday for all the paraquenos. My office mate is kind enough to fill my work for tomorrow since my job needs to handle customers all over the Philippine and so I suppose to go to work, with no overtime pay (you just need to off set for some other day). But I begged my office mate that he can take an offset day next Friday if he wants, hubby is also working in Paranaque and we have to take the opportunity for an extra day for ourselves.

Just in time that for Valentine’s Day, I have this new hobby I got from my female officemate who likes to paint her nails in a different colors per finger. And since I also had some nail paints I bought when I really want the shades, I learned to paint my fingers too. Parlor manicurist can murder my nails in an instant, so now, I’m the one cleaning and putting the paint all by myself. Since the color of Valentine is red, I colored my nails in a red/maroon shades top with a natural color with silver glitters. My fingers are contrast to my white keyboard as I’m typing this post.

Tomorrow, we will go to Mall of Asia again. But….with a purpose! We will try to watch the free concert of Boyce Avenue! Imagine that… it’s free! And it’s my new favorite band! They will perform tomorrow at 7pm in the open bay area at back of the mall. I wish… I hope… we can have a better view! Need to take a snap for souvenir photos of them. I also want to watch Marley and Me movie, it’s about a pet dog. And our yellow Labrador named Summer really looks like the Labrador dog in the movie.

Hay, need to finish room cleaning before we can have some fun.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: