Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Desktop

My hubby got a surprise for me.... he installed his weroam here in our desktop pc for me! Wow! we finally kissed and made up for because of my "first day" tantrums ...i thought of making it up for him...and i know that food is the best way to his heart so i treated him at Stars and Stripes resto in Mall of Asia. I just stared at the bill receipt after the crew gave it to me, and i saw the familiar i-told-you-so smile in his face. Well, foods there really taste good so you have expect to pay more... And after all, its payday time for me. I just drink 4 glasses of their bottomless iced tea to compensate for their high prices! hehehe....

Now, im so happy blogging using my desktop pc, i just feel at ease using it than our laptop. Also, he showed me the folder of my House of the dead games! weeee!!! feel so great i can give him a good back massage. But i'll do it tomorrow, he's here beside me, soundly sleeping... and yah, its time to call it a day..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: