Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Sunday Rest

It's amazing that we never gone to any places outside today. Suddenly, we felt that we needed a much deserving break and rest since Tatay was hospitalized. Since my hubby is the only child, he needed to take a leave from his work just to personally check and monitor Tatay.

Actually, he is urging me to buy something at SM sucat. My hubby has this habit of releasing his "stress" through malling.. and thats our big difference.. he is a man and he wants malling than his wife...hehehe. But since he started this morning in rearranging our room and i finished it off because his cousins came by. I went so tired that i took a nap and told him i dont want to go out today.

I'm glad he heed... and instead, started again rearranging the room... this time, of his parents.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: