Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Yey! It's Friday!

I'm early today at work, so that means i'm going home early too! But need to finish this filed up papers for export.

My supervisor asked me if i can join in the company's team building tomorrow at Tagaytay City. Hmpt! look at that, informing me just a day from the actual event. And i need to confirm if i can go or not at that very moment. So, i text my hubby and asked him if its ok. Or do he has some plans for tomorrow, he replied that its ok,theres still Sunday for us ( its just a whole day event). So i gave my boss the go signal.. But, i still need to check on the agenda for tom. I don't want another body aches.... and i know team building will surely give you that.

I still remember my last company outing on my previous company. I thought it was a happy swimming at White Rock at Subic.. but it turn out, there were games that really burned my calories down but leave me muscle strains, body aches and bruise on my knee cap! oh, i really hate relay games...

Company outings are in this days, since its already rainy season, prices on their corporate package slims down. So, better pack up your things plus your umbrella and jackets... =)


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: