Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Too Hot

With the searing heat and the burning sun when you walk outside, it made me wish it's already the last quarter of the year. So we can have a cool wind and breeze when you go out of your house. It's so hot nowadays and we can't barely sleep and i just keep on putting baby powder on my baby (my hubby's) back coz he just keeps on tossing and turning on my side and sweating all over. Even our doggie pet, Chase can feel the heat and he wants to stay in front of the electric fan and he keeps on going back there even if we put him to his dog house.

And now, no one can stop my hubby (even me!) from buying air conditioner. He said the heat now is unbearable due to climate change. Even, if we left our window open at night, the air was too warm for comfort. And he can't risk our health and he already have a runny nose and he cited so many reasons just to justify to me the benefits of having an aircon to our room.

Well i guess, he's right and so, after his company outing (i'm going with him!) this weekend, we will scout for an aircon.

Hmmm... goodluck to our Meralco bill. Goodluck to our new expenses. Goodluck to my budgeting.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: