Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Can't Stop Playing



It has been nearly fifteen years since the war between the orcs and humans ended. An uneasy peace settled over the land while, for years, the drums of war were silent. Yet the kingdoms of men grew complacent in their victory - and slowly, the defeated orcish clans regrouped under the banner of a new visionary leader.

ow a darker shadow has fallen over the world, threatening to extinguish all life - all hope. The drums of war play upon the winds once again - rising urgently towards the inevitable hour when the skies will rain fire - and the world will tremble before the coming of the Burning Legion.

The Day of Judgment has come...

I told my hubby not to let me learn how to play the games of WarCraft III -The Reign of Chaos. With its special features and cinematic trailers and its legendary heroes, you'd feel you’re really watching a real movie and you're playing with it!

It takes me one boring day to finally leave playing Tumblebugs and click the icon of Warcraft III and start playing until i want to play more and then be mindless of the time and just heard my hubby laughing behind my back as i am sticked like glue in front of the PC. That's how addicting this game is. Now, I'm in the last stage and i can't take my eyes off the screen thinking how to conquer and kill Cenarious, my main quest. Until my eyes gave up and asked my hubby to massage my back before sleeping and told him its all his fault.

I can still hear him chucking before i finally drifted to sleep and he whisper to me that the next game will be WarCraft III- the frozen throne. Goodness! =)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: