Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Finally..... Friday!

Friday is the most favorite day for most of us, especially those working and students too... My sister told me last time that Reine, my niece told her that, 'Mama, do you know what is my favorite day?" and my sis replied, "no, what is it?" .. my niece answered.. "it's Friday." =)

Children nowadays do look Friday as the last day of their week and tomorrow they will be able to rest and play and on Sunday, assignment day. They learned to wake up too early because their classes started at 7:00am. And my nephew would ask her Mom every Saturday and Sunday morning when he woke up at the same early time if there's a school that day. When his mommy replied that he has no school because its weekend, he will thank his mom and went back to sleep.

For us working, i can't deny that i look forward for every Friday to come. I can't barely move anything in our house because i was too tired from work and from almost 2 hours and 3 rides home. That's why when our company announced that our office will transfer to Paranaque, i can't wait for August to come. After 5 years, i can finally find time and focus on other things at home even after work.

So, can you blame me if i always wish that any day would be Friday?


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: