Powered by Blogger.


My friend encountered a big problem and she was so worried she talked to me about it on the phone in the wee hours of the morning. Her problem, she failed to file her income tax return on time because she was out in the country for some time and before she knew it, the deadline ends. Now she’s afraid she might pay for the high penalties. I told her there must be some other way to pull it through, she just have to think of any possibilities not to pay any incurring penalties for not paying in time.

Now she needs to find a solution. A friend helps her to do the job and she will need a tax extension form 2010. She needs to do it quickly because she’s about to travel again in other country. She said it is highly recommended and guaranteed. She’s worrying a lot before but now everything will be alright.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: