Powered by Blogger.
RSS

I love my TECHNORATI!

Milet tagged me.. thanks milet! =)



Here’s The Golden Rule;

1.Copy and Paste the entire page comeback to me and asked me your numberHere.[link]

2.Its not necessary to erase once you’ve done the post already. Just add them in your post. Leave one space at a time.

3.Add title “Tagged Updated” Benefits that will get by playing this game is

4.Your Technorati will gain more Authorities and gain more links, inlinks, backinks too.

5. I will read and survey every links posted and joined this game. Because i know some links is not a good one. Remember i am the moderator, i want all the links is good and not a bad one. Promoting bad exposure this is not the game for you.Thanks and God bless.
Now I am tagging Kate, Mari-Dee, Redel, and Liza


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 shared their thoughts:

Anonymous said...

helloo your no. is 23 in the main page please visit and check it out.Thanks for playing...sa uulitin hehee