Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Reading again

I grabbed the opportunity to buy the other book of Stephenie Meyer's The Host when it went on sale for 10% off.  I have read some good reviews on this one and honestly, I'm just curious to find out if her first book is as good as her Twilight Saga.

The Host is an alien invasion story - with the twist of course.  I already ready the first 3 chapters and so far so good.   I don't want to interrupt my reading but my eyes were closing on its own.  Maybe I need to really sleep and rest early since I haven't sleep well since I did the marathon reading on the Twilight's 1-4 books.

Now, I have something to read this weekend.  After this, I'll try to find another books to read since I'm in a mood in doing it.  Do I ever get tired on reading? My answer is Yes.

But i know this reading frenzy is just temporary.  I do love to read books, really.  I'm a hopeless romantic, I still go for a love stories. =)


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: