Powered by Blogger.
RSS

A CUP OF HOPE


The pain of this ordeal is going on and on because they wanted to show everyone that they are right and we are wrong.  And we deserved this kind of treatment and punishment.  They never knew the feeling because they don't feel it. It is very disheartening and depressing.  They only focus on proving to you how you will fall down slowly and in shameful ways.  They don’t want to listen anymore because they totally believe that eventually, no matter what you do, even you prove that your innocent, you will never win because we are up here and you were down there. 


They don’t want to dig on the deeper aspect on how this has all began. Why? How did it happen? Is the person credible? What is this person’s intention? Revenge? Or being plain manipulative?


But I always pray to God to end this story. I'm really begging Him to help me heal.  That this chapter of my life is so painful that I’m asking our dear Lord to help me turn the pages. To begin with a new story, story of moving on and forgetting that this ever happened.  


Thank you, Lord! I still believe in miracles, and my miracles comes with You. I’m so thankful for the surprising good news.  May you bless every person who really knows and who still believes in us.  Thank you for being the instrument for someone who open their windows to let us in because they knew that one closes their door.  Thank you, Lord for them.  May you bless them for being our additional pillars of strength.  Lord, You never fail to show us that silver linings.  You always there when I needed You the most.  You answered our prayers during the crucial times of our lives.  When we are losing the will to carry on, You always give the sign that we are with You.  That you understand, Lord. That you are forgiving. 




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: