Powered by Blogger.
RSS

#NeverAgain


A niece of mine called me early morning about one Facebook post of someone whom she knows that was all about me.  After all, that same person who posted that “meaningful” posts has made some remarkable lessons we truly learned in our life, particularly on me.


To begin with, I love to help. It may be a wounded animal or a helpless stray kitten or dogs or reptiles that I can help just to give them a chance to live, I’m doing it.  My hubby said I can be a veterinarian.  So, when this particular person asked me to help so they can live a better life (according to this person), I didn’t hesitate.  After all, I’ve known their family for so long and the tears in this person eyes can melt even the hardest heart.  And my family, my whole family extend their arms open wide to help them.  We did our best, we help this person with all our heart. But that’s one story of our life. How could we ever know this person’s real intention? Or the life behind the smile? The façade that was carefully planned? Or the deceitful looks?


My family was left astounded by the fact that this person rained chaos on us but still maintain the innocence that others deemed believable.  So, this news about this person’s post drama is a no brainer for us.  My sisters and I decided to cut the ties from all of them.  We will never entertain any negative thoughts that might stressed us out or might trigger us to say something.  We will block all of them who will try to ruin the tight and happy family we have now.  We will not succumb to the helpless pleas they knew would melt our heart, just like they always did before. We will not break because they did something that would make them feel victorious.


And we’ve done our part.  God knows that we’ve done our part. Forgiveness will be the next, then let go and turn it over to God. It’s time to heal.








  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: