Powered by Blogger.
RSS

AGONY

We sometimes experience what we can consider as the darkest moment of our lives. It may be because of the heart break, loss of  someone’s lives and sometimes, false accusations.


Just when you think that everything is going smoothly in your life, with just one snap of a finger, you will experience a nightmare while you're awake.  It’s how what I am feeling right now.  I’m in a deepest shallow right now that I don’t know if when or how will I ever get out.  My life is grievously
affected, I can’t eat properly, my heart is always heavy, I can’t sleep and I can’t even take care of my family


What will happen? I don’t know and God only knows.


I pray to God to help ease the burden. That with all these, He will give us strength to withstand these trials.  That He will grant us peace of mind and resolution.

In Jesus name. Amen. 


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: