Powered by Blogger.
RSS

The Right Ones

“When you rise in life, your friends know who you are.
When you fall down, you know who are your friends”


True friends show their love in troubles, not only in happiness.  And the friends I’d been with through the years are now staying silent through out the ordeal.  Not even Hi or Hello, even they can see you often active in your messenger and they know your mobile number. 

I won’t complain. I don’t even want to feel upset about it. That’s how is it.  I come to realize that those people you are not expecting to be by your side are the one’s rallying to help you cope.  Giving you prayers, wishing you well and helping you move on.

Friends that they don’t even care if it’s late at night as long as you still want to talk. Friends that will ask you how you feel, or they include you in their prayers.

I am not demanding the others to do the same.  It just thought that they have their own personal reasons not to support me, or maybe feel they just don't really care. But when they start believing on the hearsay and believing the lies they are hearing that spread around is a different story.  They might think it’s true even without confirming it to me.  To be honest, it hurts me the most.  But I guess with all the versions of the story, I can’t blame them.  Sometimes it’s too believable and they might think it’s possible.  That’s the kind of friends you would want to forget as you move on.  But I will always be thankful for all the moments of happiness with them. 

Even in the midst of the pain, life is worth living.


God is good all the time. 



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: