Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Domesticated

I decided not to go to Laguna this weekend to do this plan - a major room clean-up. Hubby wants me to put some Christmas decors on our room so that when he wakes up in the morning he can feel that Christmas is really in the air (ha-ha!) We are the best tag team ever in decorating our house. He always supports me in that aspect and he believes in my home fashion taste.

And imagine cleaning up our room wall to wall, I suddenly collapsed to one side and gasp for air. It was so hot and I'm sweating all over (well, good for the fats) and the hubby immediately ordered McDonalds for our snacks. Wow! I was so touched! When I asked him why Mcdo and not just bread and Coke from the nearby bakery, he said this is very unusual of me and he has to order good food for his wife who's doing a tedious job. Ha-ha! what a compliment!

So tomorrow, I'll be checking our Christmas decors so I would know if I needed to change or throw or buy a new one. I bet the Christmas lights are definitely on the buy lists. Hmmm.... meaning I have another work to do.

Happy weekend, friends! =)


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: