Powered by Blogger.
RSS

My busy weekend

I can't say no to hubby asking me to stroll in the mall yesterday though I'm tired and sleepy from decorating our house for Christmas. Good thing Mico was there to lend his little helping hand giving me some things I needed so I don't need to get down and up while decorating.

We bought some Christmas pillows for our sofa set and my hubby wants to maintain the "green" motif of our decorations. But i put some gold touch on the others coz pure green looks bland to me. I didn't assemble the Christmas tree yet; I need to finish my check list first so I can buy them all in one shot.

And with the prices of the decorations went up when I did some window shopping yesterday, I know it will be a big slice to our budget. But it really feels good seeing those lights and decors in your home. It's so relaxing.

And before we headed home, we stop by at Cheesecakes, atbp and ordered Berry Blue and Mango cheesecakes, yummy!






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: