Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Friday Fun!

It's Friday today and I'm anticipating the 3-day vacation ahead since Monday is declared as holiday.  We might have to grab this chance to run some errands in the mall and complete his shopping lists mostly for his godchildren.  Hubby appreciate more on giving gifts rather than giving them money.  He loves to see their faces lighten up when he gave them their gift.  Hubby is such a soft hearted and just want to make everybody happy.


I planned to go to Quaiapo or Sta. Cruz tomorrow because we miss the place.  It's been so long since we go there and we would like to eat in our favorite Chinese restaurant in Ongpin.  We must be very careful though, as i said that this is also the season of stealing.  I wish to bring my sister's medals that she want me to put in frame as our Christmas gift to her.  I know in Quiapo we can have a good bargain and with quality.  

We have so many things to do. And i said that this is really my lucky month coz hubby bought the book shelf I wanted and it will be delivered tomorrow! Wow, i can't wait to see it =)


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: