Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Yesterday - I was sick

I spent my night last night coughing and I barely sleep so the result by morning - a truly head splitting headache. I tried to take a bath hoping the pain would go away but its still there and so I decided that I can't go to work and laid beside hubby and sleep again.

But sleeping didn't help a bit, it made me feel worse. Hubby got an early meeting and I know it will be one boring and painful day for me. I don't know why but this year is not a healthy year for me. I almost used all of my sick leaves at work because I had either a fever, cough, flu, ear problems etc. They don't want to leave me, really =(

So i drowsed in our bed and try to read my November issue of Readers Digest but my eyes seems drooling while reading so I stopped. I tried to open up the pc so i can blog but facing the monitor triggers another headache so I lay down again. Here comes the heavy rain and the cold weather is inviting me to sleep but all I can do was to tossed and turned till I felt that my eyes are swelling trying to get some sleep.

Good thing hubby came home early. He was so worried that I skipped lunch and he knows that it's very unlikely of me (me ganun? =) and asked me if I have fever. He told me that most of his office mates have cough and flu. Hay, blame it to the weather and the global warming. But i hope I get well soon. Maybe I just need to rest but until now, the headache is still here but it's quite tolerable unlike yesterday.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: