Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Saturday, Payday!

It's Saturday and yes, It's payday...! My hubby said I'm lucky... Because God is really good that we got the money we are expecting and some of the expenses are being paid one at the time. We had in a financial crisis last few months when Tatay was hospitalized three times in 3 months. And we all know that expenses just didn't end after you checked out from the hospital. But we managed to pull it through. Maybe our strong willed spirits help us to make it through the rain.


I'm lucky today because hubby said i can have my salary and can buy anything i want without worrying of paying any bills. Wow! Isn't great?! But I'm not an impulse buyer and i'm not a big spender too. So, I just save most of it because next month will surely drain our atm.

We have a party to attend this afternoon. It's the 7th birthday of my high school best friend's daughter. Hay, time flies. And the next thing we know, it's her debut na. Hubby is in the office right now training his newly employed engineers. We'll pick him up before we go to the party venue. And i bet, after that we will go to the mall. Hubby never forgets to do that every weekend no matter how busy he can be.







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: