Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Home Office

How can you say no to this office table that was on sale? Hubby thought that it’s time to say goodbye to my old computer table since I already bought a flat screen monitor.  So we grabbed this office table that was on sale for 25% off.  Though I feel that I’m just in the office having this kind of table, it’s quite cute though that our bedroom looks cozy and spacious with my new arrangement. A candle stand that was given to me by a friend was crushed into pieces by my niece when she’s trying to sort my things on top of my small cabinet. So I asked her to just play on my computer and never touched anything breakable =) I was able to get rid of those unwanted displays on top of my old computer table.  I’m happy with the result and I resumed watching Asian dramas when it’s all done.  




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 shared their thoughts: