Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Place like Home

I just knew from my other siblings that my brother bought a house somewhere in Alabang, Muntinlupa. I thought that was a good investment and idea since he has a growing family to take care of. But unfortunately, his partner wanted a house in the province, but then he proceeded in buying the house and lot. He’s working abroad, so he asked my eldest sister to process all the necessary documents on his behalf. Never have I imagined when my sister asked us to visit the place that it is quite pretty cool and the ambiance is just great. Oh, I really wanted to buy our own house. But we need to settle first some obligations before we can plan about it. And hopefully, this year, more blessings to come for us and for our family.

Here’s the exterior part (still under construction) and the first visitors of my brother's house (all smiles!) =)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 shared their thoughts:

MiLeT said...

uy ang ganda ng colors. soothing.